Industry Leading Color Sheetfed Digital Presses
imagePRESS C850/C750 digital color production presses offer end-users outstanding quality, productivity, and versatility in a compact, scalable footprint.
Designed for small-to-medium commercial, franchise, in-plant, transactional and quick printers, imagePRESS C850 Series is equipped to handle a variety of media options up to 110 lb. cover, including heavy, coated, textured stock and envelopes at an outstanding level of reliability and performance.
Built upon the successful imagePRESS C800 Series platform, the imagePRESS C850 and C750 models offer users even more capabilities, ease of use and productivity.
- Fast turnaround with print speeds of up to 85/75 letter images per minute (Color and B&W)
- Duplex long sheet printing of up to 30 inches for new applications
- New in-line finishing options:
- Multi Function Professional Puncher for die punching and creasing
- Booklet Trimmer with continuous run capability
- Faster, Simple Registration Adjustment
- New PRISMAsync Color Print Server V5 for more flexibility in achieving amazing print quality:
- Realistic previews on the user interface
- Flexible color corrections
- Digital Moiré Reduction
Proven imagePRESS Technology
- Unique imagePRESS Gloss Optimization to help match the gloss level of the toner image to that of the paper used for offset-like quality
- Advanced Twin Belt Fusing enables efficient belt heating and quick cooling for Gloss Optimization and fast print speeds
- CV Toner for high-speed output of smooth, vivid, and consistent image quality
- Compact Registration Module helps provide accurate registration in a small footprint, for first time right output
- High definition 2400x2400 dpi print resolution with R-VCSEL Laer Scanner Unit
- Advanced Image Transfer Belt for outstanding quality even on textured surfaces
||Max Print Speed
(BW / Color)
|Optimal Print Volume
||Max Paper Size
||85 / 85 ppm
||30,000 - 167,000
||13" x 19"
||75 / 75 ppm
Request a Canon Copier, MFP or Printer Quote
High Impact Color & Advanced Technologies
Images have remarkable clarity and definition with 2400 dpi x 2400 dpi print resolution. The 32-beam red VCSEL laser produces clear, crisp output at high speed.
Canon CV toner offers amazingly vibrant images on a wide variety of media with smooth particles and a low melting point.
Advanced Image Transfer Belt (ITB)
The ITB increases the toner transfer efficiency to help achieve high quality on even textured or embossed stocks for custom and premium applications.
The imagePRESS C850/C750 color digital presses offer automatic, real-time calibration and provide tools to help reduce calibration time to reliably deliver high-quality, repeatable, predictable output with minimal operator intervention.
VF Developer Unit
The developer unit maintains a cool temperature and efficiently uses developer to help ensure stable image quality over time.
Compact Registration Module (CRM)
The CRM combines digital sensors together with registration rollers to help ensure that sheets are correctly positioned during print runs for high-quality results every time.
Humidity Sensor Airflow Unit
The precisely controlled internal environment and airflow help maintain consistent, high-quality images across print runs.
Maximized Up-Time Media Support
These presses offer support for various types of media, including textured paper, thin-coated paper from 100 gsm, and various sizes as well as envelopes.
Expand your application offerings with the capability to print and auto duplex on long sheets up to 30 inches.
Achieve "white-paper-in, finished-product-out" workflows with Canon's extensive in-line finishing options. Maintain high quality, even on half-folded spines with the in-line creasing feature of the optional Multi Function Professional Puncher.
Large Media Capacity
A 7,650-sheet input capacity allows for unattended production runs. And with up to six different sources, operators can load many different media types for mixed-media jobs.
Production Print Speeds
Reach impressive production speeds of up to 85 Letter impressions per minute on a wide range of media. Without sacrificing quality, these presses can run at maximum speed on uncoated stock of up to 220 gsm and can automatically duplex jobs on up to 300 gsm media.
Advanced Twin-Belt Fusing Technology
Canon's innovative induction heating and cooling technologies use two belts that allow the press to fuse at a lower temperature, minimizing heat fluctuations while printing on different media. This helps keep the press productive on regular and mixed-media jobs while controlling gloss and image quality.
Keep the press running and maintain a steady workflow with the ability to replace paper and toner during a print run.
Request a Canon Copier, MFP or Printer Quote