FileBound Document Management Software
Learn what's new with FileBound 7.3
What you don’t know can hurt you, especially if you don’t know information that is critical to providing customer service, completing a business transaction or complying with internal or regulatory compliance mandates.
FileBound document management software makes it easier for users to store all of critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure and centralized repository.
Document Management Capabilities
Once documents are in FileBound, they can be shared with other employees, protected against viewing by unauthorized users, accessed via a simple search and organized to reflect the way employees work. An all-in-one application, FileBound document management software includes:
- Workflow automation: streamline and automate simple and complex tasks
- Electronic Forms: can be used to collect data from internal users or external customers
- Mobility: seamless, device agnostic mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and however they want
- Analytics: have all business process information at your fingertips for better decisions made faster
- Cloud Document Management: a cloud instead of or in addition to software licenses
- Flexible Licensing Options: to affordably fit any usage scenario, making FileBound a practical solution for a truly enterprise content strategy
- Capture Virtually Anything: any kind of document or content through multiple means, including drag-and drop from the desktop and TIFF printing, and extract data from structured forms
- Software & ERP Integration: an integration kit that can be used to connect documents and data to other enterprise systems users need to complete their work
- Instant Search & Retrieval: the ability to perform granular metadata searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click
- Simple Configuration: easy user rule and security setup to balance access with privacy and compliance
Genesis & FileBound
Genesis Technologies is the leading FileBound systems integrator in Chicago, serving Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. We have extensive experience with FileBound workflow automation and document management software and can show you how to get the most out of its implementation.
Request a FileBound Document Management Software & ECM Demo