Managed Print Services (MPS)
We operate with the highest level of service - which is what sets us apart from the competition. Our service is designed to provide you with the ultimate customer experience - whether you need your printer repaired or you need to order supplies.
Our customers are the focus of everything that we do and we adhere to rigorous standards to make sure that statement stands true.
In today's world, business never stops and delays can lead to costly damage in terms of downtime and lost revenue. To ensure that your devices remain up and running during business critical hours, our customer and technical service center is standing by.
Online Service Center
Genesis offers a fully-integrated 24 x 7 website that provides our clients with the ability to place online service requests, order products, track the status of service calls, access sales and service order history as well as view devices covered by Genesis.
Current Genesis customers can access your accounts on a computer by clicking the "Log In" button below. Note: mobile login is not yet available.
CUSTOMER LOG IN
Automated Proactive Supply & Service Monitoring Program
Genesis can remotely monitor your printers/copiers and MFPs so that the devices will notify us when supplies and service is needed.
Our Field Service Team
- Guaranteed live support during business critical hours ensures that your devices are running when you need them the most.
- Local technical support teams are territory-based, so they gain familiarity with your infrastructure and the history of your devices. A consistent team builds strong, knowledge-based relationships that improve the quality of each service experience.
- Local dispatch utilizes real-time mapping which allows us to assign the closest technician to your call speeding up your response time.
- Support teams are equipped with the latest technology for real-time troubleshooting and access to manufacturer support centers.
- Field Service Technicians carry a full stock of parts ensuring they arrive at your office with the correct items enabling onsite resolution in less time - and the first time.
- Local warehouse with extensive inventory allows our Service Technicians to provide immediate response - whether you need new parts to keep your devices running smooth or supplies for high-quality output.
- Quarterly account reviews keep your infrastructure functioning at the highest level possible, addressing concerns before they happen.
Field Service Performance
- 2-4 hour response time (our average time is 2.8 hours)
- Our service technicians hold over 600 certifications
- Average department tenure of over 9 years
- 80% first call completion rate
- Net Promoter Score of 90.9 (indicator of Customer Satisfaction)
Request a Managed Print Services Assessment