Canon Copiers & MFPs: ADVANCE 4500 Series
High Quality, Efficient Operation & Space Saving Design
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4500 Series is designed to deliver consistent and reliable performance to busy departments and work environments. With an efficient, compact design, these intelligent systems work seamlessly within fleet environments, offer an intuitive user experience, and integrate with Canon’s holistic business solutions to help address your needs.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4500 Series is built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform is an intelligent information management platform designed to support the goals of business and to adapt to the fast changing world we live in. It is built to complement every stage of the document lifecycle: from creation to management, output to archival, while aiming to support customers’ security and environmental goals. This platform is positioned to be the core of digital business communications where imaging technology, cloud connectivity, and mobile solutions converge.
Standard Device Features
- Authentication with Universal Login Manager
- Intuitive User Interface with flick and pinch operability
- Advanced personalization with My ADVANCE
- "Skip Blank Originals" scanning
- Motion sensor sleep mode
- Live-action user maintenance videos
- HDD Encryption
- Low energy consumption
Request a Canon Copier, MFP or Printer Quote
- An intuitive user interface with a large, responsive, color touch-screen with smartphone-like usability helps make it easy to carry out tasks.
- My ADVANCE enables users to have a unique, customized experience that’s tailored to their specific workflow needs.
- Settings, such as display language, initial log-in screen, and accessibility options, can be synchronized across multiple devices for consistency.
- Canon’s MEAP platform supports a range of integrated solutions designed to help simplify workflow and achieve a holistic business solution.
- Scalable support for mobile and flexible work styles can help increase efficiency by allowing workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications.1
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint® files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder that holds up to 150 originals.
- Intelligent features, such as motion sensor technology to wake the device from Sleep mode and the ability to remove blank pages when scanning, can help maximize productivity.
- Control device access by using the standard Universal Login Manager application for authentication.
- Help limit unauthorized distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Help facilitate information privacy and security by controlling access with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user can help reduce unnecessary printing, enable cost recovery, and help save money on paper and toner.
- Tight integration with a variety of output management solutions, such as optional uniFLOW, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
- Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics contribute to maximizing uptime and can help reduce time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Consistent user operation, paired with remote and centralized fleet management, can help simplify IT management of a single device or a fleet of devices.
Device & Fleet Management
- The ability to preconfigure devices makes installation easy, and fleet management is simplified with the ability to synchronize settings across multiple compatible devices.
- Canon's device management tools provide a centralized point of control across a fleet of devices, including the ability to check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, and manage address books and printer drivers.
- Standard genuine Adobe® PostScript® and PCL® support integration with enterprise applications, and legacy systems help streamline business processes.
Quality & Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies contribute to high-quality output to meet the needs of busy departments.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistent images in rich black-and-white tones and 1200-dpi print resolution.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished. These models also include intuitive user maintenance videos, the ability to replace toner on the fly, and automatic job rerouting (with optional solutions).
- Fusing technologies, QF toner, and selectable Sleep mode settings help achieve low energy consumption.
- Help minimize waste with default twosided printing, the Secure Print feature, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them, and change print settings at the device so you can achieve the results you want the first time.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
Request a Canon Copier, MFP or Printer Quote