Canon Copiers & MFPs: ADVANCE 6500 Series
High Quality, Efficient & Dependable
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6500 Series is designed to deliver high performance and quality black-and-white output for demanding office environments. These intelligent systems can help enhance productivity through outstanding document workflows and an intuitive user experience.
Built on the Third Generation Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE core values, these multifunction printers deliver a number of technology enhancements that focus on workflow efficiency, device and fleet management, security, cost management, sustainability, quality, and reliability.
Standard Device Features
- Authentication with Universal Login Manager (ULM)
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface
- Advanced personalization with My ADVANCE
- “Skip Blank Originals” scanning
- Motion sensor sleep mode
- Live-action user maintenance videos
- HDD Encryption
- Security policy settings
Request a Canon Copier, MFP or Printer Quote
- An intuitive user interface with a large, responsive color touchscreen helps make carrying out tasks easy.
- Scalable support for mobile and flexible work styles can increase efficiency by allowing workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications on the go.
- My ADVANCE enables a unique, personal experience, creating a customized user experience tailored to meet each user's workflow needs.
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder that holds up to 300 originals.
- Canon's MEAP platform supports a range of integrated solutions designed to simplify workflow and help provide a holistic business solution.
- Create professional-looking reports, booklets, newsletters, manuals, proposals, and contracts with flexible finishing options such as professional punching, folding, document insertion, and booklet-making.
- The optional imagePASS print controller, an outstanding choice for busy operations, provides robust processing capabilities, variable data printing (VDP), and a print production workflow.
- Control who has access to the device with authentication by using the standard Universal Login Manager application.
- Help prevent unauthorized distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Help facilitate information privacy and security by controlling access with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user helps reduce unnecessary printing, enables cost recovery, and can help save money on paper and toner.
- Tight integration with output management solutions, such as uniFLOW, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
- Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics and assistance, contribute to maximizing uptime and can help reduce time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Consistent user operation, combined with remote and centralized fleet management, can help simplify IT management of devices and entire fleets.
Device & Fleet Management
- The ability to pre-configure devices makes installation easy and fleet management is simplified with the ability to synchronize settings across multiple devices.
- Canon’s device management tools give you a centralized point of control across your entire fleet, including the ability to check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers.
- Standard Genuine Adobe PostScript and PCL support integration with enterprise applications and legacy systems to help streamline business processes.
Quality & Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies contribute to high-quality output to meet the needs of busy departments.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images in rich black-and-white tones and 1200-dpi print resolution.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished, intuitive user maintenance videos, the ability to replace toner on the fly, and automatic job rerouting (with optional solutions).
- Fusing technologies, pO toner, and innovative sleep mode features help lower overall energy consumption.
- Help minimize waste with default twosided printing, Secure Print, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, helping to achieve the results you want the first time.
- ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Gold.
Request a Canon Copier, MFP or Printer Quote