Xerox C60 & C70 Color Printers
Productivity, Scalability & Professional Image Quality, All-in-One
As the only independent Xerox Authorized Document Technology Partner and Platinum Reseller serving Chicago and Dallas, one of the most popular models sold by Genesis Technology is the Xerox C60/C70 color printer.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 Printer is engineered to bring out the best in digital printing. Whether you need to create a customer brochure, a captivating proposal or presentation, an eye-catching poster, or even window decals or polyester signs, you get stunning results every time.
The Xerox C60/C70 also allows you to print, copy, fax (optional), and scan – including scan and print with PC, USB or email. It can even print from virtually any smart phone or tablet. As an all-in-one solution, that's how the Xerox Color C60/C70 boosts any team’s efficiency.
Learn more about the Xerox C60 & C70 Color Printers
Keep High-Value Color Printing In-House
- Print at up to 60/70 pages per minute color and up to 65/75 pages per minute black-and-white – and with easy set-up and automated workflows, you can handle quick turnarounds in style
- Media versatility – both coated and uncoated stocks up to 110 lb. / 300 gsm
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports
- A choice of print servers allows you to boost color management and streamline labor-intensive processes
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalize on personalized applications for direct mail
This press is a money-saver
"Our niche manufacturing business uses a Xerox C60 to produce our own marketing materials in house. When compared to using outsourced printed materials in the past — we can now print only what we need, reach more Markets and SAVE money, too!"
– Gregory Young, VP Sales & Operations, Performance Advantage Co.
We made the right choice
"We needed a small footprint light production printer that would provide us with solid performance and flexibility across a wide variety of media types. The Xerox C70 provides us with this and more. The combination of the machine’s reliability and Xerox’s best-in-class service was the right choice to support our growth."
– Charles Takita, Director, Print & Marketing Services Operations, Staples
Highest quality and consistency
"From letters and leaflets to one-piece mailers, we create and deliver direct mail solutions for our clients on a daily basis. We need a printer we can rely on. With the Xerox C60, we have complete confidence that what we present will be of the highest quality and consistency."
– Charlie Baker, Copywriter and Keith Pleasant, Artworker, Red C Marketing
Xerox Service: 4 Hour Response vs. 1-2 Day Triage
If you own Xerox copiers, MFPs or printers and if you're dissatisfied with your Xerox maintenance and repair service, you've come to the right place. You will always talk to someone live when you have an issue and, if we can resolve the problem remotely, we will dispatch a technician within four hours.
Others provide a "triage" level of service: you'll talk to someone right away, but your issue will be dispatched to a technician who will call you when they can. If they're busy or miss you, causing phone tag, it can be 1-2 days before they resolve your issue. More about our Xerox service program...
Request a Xerox Service Call