Harness the power of Kyocera MFPs with customized business applications. Turn your otherwise complex workflows into simple processes and bring true innovation to your office environment. Kyocera offers apps in all the key areas affecting business today.
For more information about the business applications, click the blue highlighted links below:
- AccuSender is a simple, secure way to send large scanned documents to multiple destinations via e-mail from select Kyocera MFPs.
- CentraQ Pro enables users to improve document security and gain control over data and printing costs.
- Cloud Connect enables users to easily print from and scan directly to the cloud from select Kyocera MFPs.
- DM Connect automates your document driven business processes to help lower costs and improve operational efficiency.
- DMS Link is an embedded solution for select Kyocera MFPs that provides indexing, barcode recognition, optical character recognition and storage to existing Document Management Systems or a shared-network folder system.
- Exchange Connector allows users to scan hardcopy documents and send them as user-identified email attachments to multiple recipients directly from the MFP.
- Google Connector seamlessly enables users to access features of their google account right from the MFP.
- HomePoint users can scan to, browse and print from their network home folder directly from the MFP control panel.
- Mobile Print empowers users to access and print important documents from almost anywhere.
- PinPoint Scan is an easy to install and simple to use scanning application that creates an end-user managed peer-to-peer scanning environment, using HYPAS-enabled network connected Kyocera MFPs.
- SharePoint Connector allows users to index and store documents directly to their existing SharePoint document libraries for instant collaboration company-wide.
- Teaching Assistant is an embedded application for select KYOCERA MFPs that simplifies the task of creating, printing, collecting and analyzing multiple-choice test results using popular bubble-sheet forms. Tests can be created on-the-fly.
Request a Kyocera Business Applications Demo