Genesis works with dozens of accounting enterprises of various sizes across the country.
At Genesis, we understand that accounting enterprises face complex and unique challenges that must be conquered in order to effectively and reliably serve your customers, from regulatory compliance standards to data security, to audit procedures.
We are passionate about helping accounting enterprises be more productive and decrease costs. We can help accountants be more proactive and less reactive before a problem becomes a crisis, creating a happy and trusted the client. We understand the simple struggles with client notes and team communication. Making file notes and keeping others updated on client conversations and decisions is the first habit to slip when things get busy. Genesis can help accounting enterprises to keep up with technology, talent acquisition and retention, streamline workflows and processes, getting paid on time and reduce getting bogged down by basic functions.
Recommended Software Solutions
Genesis partners with leading software solution companies to provide your accounting enterprise with solutions that help secure, track, increase efficiency, attain accountability and improve compliance. There are even solutions built on AI platforms that can solve real-world problems within accounting firms. These solutions, called robots, automate routine tasks and provide powerful information about your content, increase productivity and get more out of your data.
There’s no question; from regulatory compliance standards, to data security, to audit procedures, the Financial Services industry faces complex and unique challenges that must be conquered in order to effectively and reliably serve your customers. For Accounting professionals, FileBound workflow and automation solutions can be tailored specifically to these challenges.
With FileBound, we alleviate the burden for you and your employees by anticipating actions that need to be taken to keep everything running smoothly while remaining federally compliant. FileBound seamlessly integrates with your company’s existing ERP, CRM, and other business systems. We simplify back-office procedures so you can quickly locate specific information and documents in a snap, route appropriate documentation with ease, and work to eliminate the cost and headaches associated with maintaining paper-based processes. Tracking financial agreements and contracts, a historically complex and time-consuming process, can now be monitored step-by-step from arrival through execution.
Our cloud-based storage also means your customer data is securely and reliably protected according to industry standards and compliance mandates. But in addition, storage in the cloud means that every version of every document is available for review, meaning your records are completely retained and audit-ready, anytime you need them
Most importantly, the long term benefits of incorporating FileBound into your existing systems goes beyond back-office innovations. A professional, innovative approach to document workflow means you can offer your customers improved – sometimes instantaneous – service that will exceed expectations. By automating appropriate processes, new accounts can be opened faster, contracts can be routed seamlessly, and customers reap the ultimate benefits. By incorporating FileBound’s solutions, you will promote your brand’s reputation for cutting edge technology and next-level customer service
Cloud-based document and email management software specifically designed to meet the challenges faced by accountants today minimizes the need for manual labor in document storage, extraction and collaboration. This allows firms to reduce costs and inaccuracies while increasing productivity and client satisfaction.
The best document sharing solutions for accounting firms provide easy access to firm work product, improved visibility and enhanced collaboration and customer service. See how iManage is helping accounting firms around the globe.
Streamline firm process and save valuable resources.
Accounting firms strive to reduce costs and enhance client service against a backdrop of increasing regulations and an explosion of content. Effectively organizing and leveraging client work product is essential to cultivate better customer relationships and deliver more responsive service.
With iManage’s collaborative software and web-based document management system, accountants can:
- Improve professional productivity at all levels of the organization by managing client and engagement content and communication in integrated electronic files
- Enhance collaboration internally and with clients
- Improve governance and security over critical work product in accordance with firm and client policy
- Get more out of your data, gain new insights and automate routine cognitive tasks by leveraging the power of AI and machine learning
- Improve client response time with anywhere-anytime access to critical information via any mobile device
Streamline Tax and Audit Engagements: Tax and audit professionals face unique challenges as work product takes on increasingly diverse forms across digital platforms. iManage mitigates risk by managing the complete client file in unified, secure engagement folders.
Here are some other benefits provided by iManage’s document sharing solution for audit and tax professionals:
- Source Data Quickly: It’s easy to source data with cloud-based client portals
- See the Whole Picture: Manage engagements in comprehensive, integrated project workspaces organized by client and engagement
- Reduce Costs, Boost Quality: Automate tax and audit review processes to ease the burden on your team and your clients
- Secure Collaboration: Work together with clients and other experts securely throughout the tax and audit engagement – regardless of size and complexity
- Enhance Collaboration and Share Knowledge: Advisors in areas such as wealth management, valuation and M&A must keep abreast of fast-changing regulations and market conditions. They require easy ways of collaboration with clients and each other and simple methods for sharing knowledge and best practices. iManage’s leading cloud-based software allows financial consultants and advisors to:
- Manage any Engagement: Letters, proposals, emails, financial models and other project documents are saved in unified engagement files, which can be secured to the project team
- Maintain Ethical Walls: Secure individual documents, or entire project file as needed to maintain appropriate governance specific to the nature of your client engagement
- Increase Productivity through Standardization: Templates enable best practice project templates to be reused so your firm can operate more efficiently
Work from Anywhere with powerful mobile and offline capabilities, iManage is built for on-the-go professional
Work More Productively:
- iManage Work 10 – Secure document and email management
- iManage Share – Secure governed file sharing and collaboration
- iManage RAVN Classify – Intelligently understand and classify organization content
- iManage RAVN Extract – Automatically read, interpret and extract key information from documents
- iManage RAVN Insight – Advanced enterprise search and expertise identification
- iManage Security Policy Manager – Manage global security policies at scale
- iManage Threat Manager – 24/7 continous protection of sensitive data from internal and external threats
- iManage Records Manager – Manage physical and electronic assets for retention and governance
iManage AI Solutions for Accounting Firms iManage solutions are applications built on the iManage AI platform to solve real-world problems within accounting firms. These solutions, called robots, automate routine tasks and provide powerful information about your content, increase productivity and get more out of your data. iManage robots for accounting firms include:
- iManage M&A Contracts Due Diligence Robot Automatically organize, analyze and extract key data from loan portfolios and other M&A documents
- iManage ISDA MA, CSA Robot Simple and efficient automated review for repapering ISDAs
Ensure a high vevel of data security.
Take advantage of increased digitalization to improve efficiency.
The financial crisis brought immense challenges and changes to the finance industry. Having recovered from this, now FinTech gain strength, forcing the industry to rethink traditional business concepts. Cutting costs and increasing efficiency is the current mantra – reduction of paper waste is a good start. uniFLOW can also optimize document processes while increasing security to ensure compliance with data security regulations.
Increasing Efficiency with Print Technology
- Combine Data Protection and Secure Printing: The finance and insurance industry is still heavily reliant on paper documents. Breaches of confidentiality might occur if customer records and other sensitive information are left on output trays. Secure Printing means all print jobs are stored in a user’s personal secure print queue until they are released at a device
- Push Digitalization with decentralized Document Workflows: As digitalization evolves, paper documents are more digitalized so they are available to employees sooner. The automated OCR scan workflows offered by uniFLOW can facilitate automatic detection of scanned document types and extraction of key data, online database validations and integration with (third party) back-office systems. Scanned documents can also be converted into a searchable format
- Implement Print and Copy Strategies to cut Costs: The IT administrator can track costs and generate analytical reports to identify inefficient printing behaviors. Printing rules can then be put in place so certain documents are printed in black and white or double sided only and large print jobs be directed to a more cost-efficient printer or the print room
- Efficient Expense Management and Chargeback: uniFLOW allows print and scan costs to be allocated to the correct cost center. When sending a job to print, a pop-up screen can appear on the user’s PC with an option to select to which department or person the job should be charged. A similar screen can also be displayed on the multifunctional device (MFD) control panel
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliancy in the USA: SOX Compliancy is a topic which affects the whole company. uniFLOW can help the print and scan environment complies with SOX regulations. To provide secure data transfer, traffic between Canon devices and uniFLOW is encrypted and a reliable connection to the SQL database is installed. uniFLOW requires users to authenticate themselves before they can release and collect a print job and thus reduces the risk of data breaches.
Keep Customer Data and Other Confidential Documents Secure: uniFLOW requires users to identify themselves at a device before documents can be released so customer data and other confidential documents will not fall into the wrong hands.
Improved Cost Control saves Money: Using the built-in reporting system, organizations can track and analyze printing, copying, faxing and scanning usage so internal costs can be charged back correctly and current usage audited. Rerouting jobs results in immediate cost savings and more efficient processes.
Automatic Text Recognition speeds up Work Processes: With highly accurate, embedded I.R.I.S. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, document content and text are automatically identified. This functionality means documents can be converted quickly into PDF or office documents so employees are able to retrieve and work on documents immediately.
Cost Savings Through Predefined Job Settings: Administrators can specify in what form documents are printed e.g. emails always printed in black and white and large jobs double-sided. The limitation of more costly print operations leads to direct cost savings by reducing paper and toner consumption.
Reduce Errors Caused by Manual Processing: By automatically capturing metadata when scanning documents, errors caused by manual entry will be avoided and digital documents can be retrieved faster.
Streamlined Document Distribution Increases Efficiency: The automated scan workflows allow users to choose from a range of scan destinations e.g. scan to folder, email or DMS/ ECM-Systems such as Alfresco which optimizes business processes.
Support to Reach Environmental Goals: uniFLOW can significantly reduce the total print output volume which improves the environmental impact of an organization and saves valuable resources. This can be illustrated in reports which highlight whether sustainability goals have been reached.
Manage Budgets for Individual Departments and Branches: uniFLOW facilitates correct charge back to departments and branches. The costs incurred for each print or scan job are also visible to the user at the device. This promotes conscientious printing behavior and facilitates accurate long-term budget planning.
Consider PaperCut, when:
- You need to accurately charge projects and clients
- Clients expect you to keep their printed documents confidential
- The business cares about the impact of printing on the environment and to its bottom line
- Integration of projects or billing systems is important
Client Billing: Charge clients for printing, copying, faxing and scanning.
Print Tracking: See who is printing what, when and where.
Secure Print Release: Keep sensitive documents safe with secure release.
Integration: Connect with existing business systems and data.
Print Archiving: Account for your business’ paper trail.
Reports: Report on all printer activity by employee, function or location.
Install print tracking today.
- Track and control with little staff overhead
- Flexible charging rates for existing accounts
- Assign printing to projects for easy client billing
- Real time print visibility
- Setup monthly reports for invoicing
- Keep a record of activity with print archiving
Manage all multifunction device activity.
- Tracking of copy, fax and scan
- Print to anywhere with Find-Me printing
- Securely release documents only when present
- Works with any fleet of MFDs, single or mixed brands
- Supported through our Certified Partner network
HP Access Control
Transform imaging and printing practices for increased security and efficiency.
Your organization requires a convenient, cost-effective way to create a more secure and efficient imaging and printing environment. With HP Access Control, an HP JetAdvantage Security Solution, you can protect confidential information, enhance device security and management, while improving company-wide printing policies.
Now it’s easier than ever with HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions to protect print jobs and devices, improve workflows, and monitor printing practices—all while reducing costs and supporting organization-wide security, compliance, and environmental initiatives. Designed to integrate easily with HP devices, you can select specific HP Access Control Printing Solutions to address your needs.
Secure Authentication: Access Control Secure Authentication offers a variety of authentication options—including HP proximity card readers, PIC/PIN codes—to protect your devices and prevent unauthorized use.
Secure Pull Printing: HP Access Control Secure Pull Printing reduces unclaimed prints and increases efficiency. Users can print to a secure network, authenticate with ease, and retrieve jobs when necessary—even on the go.
Job Accounting: HP Access Control Job Accounting makes it easy to accurately track and gather data, analyze the results, and then create and send reports. Apply mined data to allocate print costs, motivate employees to print smarter, and provide IT with the necessary information to improve fleet-wide forecasts.
Intelligent Management: HP Access Control Intelligent Management solutions help you control device usage, modify behavior, reduce costs, and enforce security goals.
What printer or copy machines are right for your industry? As you know, today, most office-focused printers are digital and multifunctional. They can scan, copy, print, fax, download and email. Most can be owned or leased. Some advanced models can also store account codes, make duplex copies, full-bleed print, sort, staple, make three-hole punches and print transparencies. Others also offer features that can cut costs and improve productivity. Those include wireless connectivity, image editing, security features such as biometric authentication and energy savings.
The sheer variety of copiers on the market can make shopping a daunting task. Regardless of the industry you are in, there are also different needs for different departments within an office. Marketing departments might demand higher quality imaging printers where accounting departments might only need black and white printing.
At Genesis, we like to approach each office in each industry as a one-off environment, unique to themselves. By doing so, we perform a complete assessment of your printing and workflow environment needs in order to provide your enterprises very own print strategy that includes the office equipment right for all your department. Our Sales Solution experts are on hand and will do all the heavy lifting for you.
Get started by calling us today to learn more. 1.800.436.1994.Search Equipment
We partner with the top equipment manufacturers.
Genesis not only provides the highest level of service whether you need your printer, copier or MFP repaired or if you need to order supplies. We also have LIVE support, an online service center, and most importantly, we offer service that keeps your organization productive and secure.
Pro-Active Service Monitoring
Reduce equipment downtime with automated proactive supply and service monitoring program. Genesis can remotely monitor your printers/copiers and MFPs so that the device will notify us when supplies and service are needed.
Secure Hard Drive Decommissioning
Improve security by reducing the opportunity for stolen data from hard drives no longer in use.
Genesis can bring in your hardware for hard drive secure erasing. Our technicians will remove your hard drives and put it in our eraser to perform a secure erase, overriding up to 7 times the Department of Defense standard. Upon completion, Genesis will provide a Certificate of Destruction.
Before Genesis, I felt trapped in a vendor contract that I had inherited.
"Before I became a customer of Genesis Technologies, I felt trapped in a vendor contract that I had inherited. It was so vendor-sided with ridiculous fees and costs and absolutely zero customer service at most of my remote locations. At times taking several days and weeks to repair a copier which added a lot of time for my department to track down and stay on top of.
Rarely do I ever hear about one of my locations having copier issues. Genesis is an extension of my IT department that runs like a well-oiled machine. Genesis right sized my company with what I needed and I could not be more pleased about that!"