Turn information into action.
Convert paper-based and electronic documents into digital files to streamline workflow—reduce costs, increase productivity, and enhance security. With simple, one-time digital capture, you can have immediate access to documents for easy distribution and tracking.
HP Capture and Route enables easy conversion of paper documents into a variety of digital formats—including PDF, TIFF, Microsoft® Word (DOC and DOCX), JPG, and RTF. Route information wherever it’s needed—including fax, email, content management systems, network file folders, and cloud-based storage—with one-button simplicity. You can also extend these capabilities to smartphones and tablets with the Mobile Client for HP Capture and Route.
This scalable, customizable, easy to deploy and use solution can help you realize a quick return on your investment. Capturing digital information supports record retention and privacy requirements. It can help increase document security and encourage paper conservation. You can also license a digital fax-only version of HP Capture and Route to replace your analog fax lines—reducing overhead costs while fully integrating with your MFPs, scanners, and digital senders.
HP Capture and Route Benefits
- Simplify capture tasks on MFPs, making capturing data as easy as pressing the copy button
- Reduce costs associated with distributing paper documents
- Increase productivity by making it easy to find, access, and distribute documents
- Eliminate fax lines and save long-distance charges every month
- Extend enterprise document capture and routing capabilities to smartphones and tablets
- Help secure the data and content of documents being scanned within your organization