Genesis has worked with dozens of retailers across the nation.
At Genesis, we understand that retailers face complex and unique challenges that must be conquered in order to effectively and reliably serve their customers. We are passionate about helping retailers be more productive, decrease costs all while helping save the environment. We go beyond the floor plan to look at the worker and the job at hand. An unmanaged output environment leaves retailers with sprawling fleets of devices with multiple vendors, models, supplies and service contracts. Frequent failure of outdated equipment and an over-burdened help desk can bog down store operations and drive up expenses.
Recommended Software Solutions
Genesis partners with leading software solution companies to provide retailers with solutions that help secure, track, increase efficiency, attain accountability and decrease cost.
uniFLOW provides a single modular system which comprises office printing, document scanning, mobile printing, device management and production printing. This means, there is only one system the business administrator needs to learn and support. All users, groups, rules, security permissions and cost centers are managed centralized. Office and print room printing costs can be shown clearly in one report. Time spent for maintenance and backup is significantly reduced, because all print, scan and device management functions are bundled in one system.
How can uniFLOW help to improve your business?
Control and Reduce Print and Copy Costs: The built-in reporting system means that printing, copying, faxing and scanning usage can be tracked and assessed so that internal costs can be charged back correctly and current usage audited.
Increase Document Security: By allowing only authorized access to devices, uniFLOW can help keep confidential documents out of the wrong hands.
Improve Employee Productivity: Provision of mobile printing facilities allow users to print where and when needed which increases employee productivity.
Help Save the Environment: uniFLOW can provide an analysis to structure an environmental printing strategy, saving valuable trees and improving environmental performance.
Manage and control office printing. Reduce waste and save money for your business.
PaperCut makes it easier for staff to print documents when and where they need them.
Consider PaperCut, when:
- You need to securely print documents anywhere across your printers and MFD fleet
- Manage requires visibility of usage and costs
- Unnecessary printing results in wasted resources and affects your bottom line
Print Tracking: See who is printing what, when and where.
Rules & Policies: Promote savings with duplex and B&W printing rules.
Find-Me Printing: Print once and retrieve from the closest printer.
Reports: Report on all printer activity by employee, function or location.
User Tools: Keep staff printing responsibly with pop ups and reminders.
BYOD: Print from smartphones, tablets, laptops or Chromebooks
The right solution whatever size business.
HP Access Control
Transform imaging and printing practices for increased security and efficiency.
Your organization requires a convenient, cost-effective way to create a more secure and efficient imaging and printing environment. With HP Access Control, an HP JetAdvantage Security Solution, you can protect confidential information, enhance device security and management, while improving company-wide printing policies.
Now it’s easier than ever with HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions to protect print jobs and devices, improve workflows, and monitor printing practices—all while reducing costs and supporting organization-wide security, compliance, and environmental initiatives. Designed to integrate easily with HP devices, you can select specific HP Access Control Printing Solutions to address your needs.
Secure Authentication: Access Control Secure Authentication offers a variety of authentication options—including HP proximity card readers, PIC/PIN codes—to protect your devices and prevent unauthorized use.
Secure Pull Printing: HP Access Control Secure Pull Printing reduces unclaimed prints and increases efficiency. Users can print to a secure network, authenticate with ease, and retrieve jobs when necessary—even on the go.
Job Accounting: HP Access Control Job Accounting makes it easy to accurately track and gather data, analyze the results, and then create and send reports. Apply mined data to allocate print costs, motivate employees to print smarter, and provide IT with the necessary information to improve fleet-wide forecasts.
Intelligent Management: HP Access Control Intelligent Management solutions help you control device usage, modify behavior, reduce costs, and enforce security goals.
PrinterLogic’s Enterprise Print Management solution has helped thousands of real-estate and property management companies completely eliminate their print servers, deliver centrally managed direct IP printing and empower end users to install their own printers. These real-estate and property management companies also utilize PrinterLogic’s Pull Printing and Mobile Printing modules to increase security, reduce waste and increase end user efficiency. The comprehensive print management solution solves a major pain point for IT while reducing cost and complexity.
Centrally Managed Direct IP Printing
- Central Management: Centrally manage all printers from a single web-based administrative console, with or without domains or trusts
- Create Printers: Create new printers and automatically deploy them to end users
- Modify Printers: Modify printer settings (driver, port, name, duplex option, etc.) and have changes automatically made to printers on end-user workstations
- Delete Printers: Remove printers from workstations automatically
Self-Service Installation Portal
- Single Enterprise Portal: Provides a single consistent Printer Installation portal across the entire enterprise with or without domains and trusts
- Floor Plan Maps: Optional floor plan maps with single-click self-service printer installation
- Auto Opens to Location: Enables end users to easily find nearby printers by auto opening to their current location
- Reduce Helpdesk Calls: Empower end users to install printers on their own and reduce help desk calls
- Mixed Mode: Display direct IP printers and Windows shared printers in the same interface
Mass Edit / Create / Manage Printers
- Mass Create: Create 10 or 10,000 printers
- Easy Management: Manage all of your printers and their attributes quickly and easily
- Find & Replace: Use find-and-replace function to change hundreds or thousands of printer object's deployment assignments, drivers, ports, comments, etc
Automated Printer Deployment
- No GPOs or Scripts: Manage printer deployment assignments without GPO's, scripts, or print servers
- Set Default Printer: Dynamically set the correct default printer
- Eliminate Slow Logon: Automatic printer installation occurs post logon, eliminating slow logon times
- Dynamic Deployments: Deploy printers by AD user, computer, group, container, OU, hostname or IP address range
- Proximity Printing: Automatically install nearby printers
- Citrix & VMware Support: Supports Citrix and VMware session and other virtual environments
Printer Driver Profile Management
- Pre-Configure Drivers: Configure driver settings such as dpi, duplexing, paper size, paper source, paper trays and more
- Advanced Settings: Displays actual driver's interface so you can configure every possible function of the printer
- Re-Apply Settings: Apply profile configuration only during first install, each time a user logs on or even after each print job
Port Management and Redirection
- Port Redirection: Redirect all print jobs from one printer to a similar printer via a single port redirection change
- Advanced Options: Supports standard ports such as Raw and LPR
Job Auditing and Reporting
- Print Job Reports: Quantify which network printers are the most utilized
- Discover Print Job Costs: Tie the actual cost of printing to usage data
- Advanced Data Points: Date, time, printer, user, job title, manager, department, folder, computer, color, grayscale, duplex, and document name
- Publish Reports: Send published reports on a schedule to executives and department managers to share print usage and discover cost savings
- USB Support: Supports auditing USB print jobs and provides reports
SNMP Monitoring and Alerts
- Status View: View the online status of printers individually or for the entire fleet
- Monitor Status: Capture SNMP notifications like low toner, low paper, jammed, door opened and more
- Send Alerts: Email IT workers to proactively manage printers based on SNMP notifications and keep critical printers working
Role-Based Access Control
- Distributed Management: Delegate print management roles and permissions with optional AD and LDAP directory integration
- Customizable Roles: Use pre-defined IT roles or create custom roles with granular control of admin functions
- Auditing: Complete administrative auditing of changes made by administrators
- Central Queue Management: Identify and delete stuck print jobs from end user's local workstations across the enterprise from the central administrator portal
- Simplify Management: Because there are no print servers hosting printer queues, it is simple to search for the printer name in the admin console to manage print jobs
Citrix / VMware / VDI Session Support
- Proximity Printing: Auto-deploy printers according to which end-point device is connecting to the session, allowing the end user to have the printers that are physically closest to them. When users disconnect and reconnect from a different end-point, the printers are automatically refreshed to be correct for the end user’s new physical location
- Self-Service: Enable session users to quickly install desired printers
- Print Management: All of the features outlined above are supported in the Citrix / VMware environments
- Print Job Compression: With printer redirection, print jobs will be compressed before they are sent across WAN connections
- Driverless Printing: If driverless printing is desired, use the provided universal driver
- Printer and Printer Driver Management: Printers and printer drivers are automatically managed and updated on all Citrix servers and VDI VM's
- Eliminate Scripts and GPOs: All print management is provided without the need for complicated and time-consuming scripts or GPOs and their required rights
- Universal Support: Works with all printer drivers and manufacturers
- Driver Management: Centrally manage all of your printer drivers in a single driver repository and have driver updates automatically pushed to end-user workstations
- Multi-platform: Support for Windows / Mac / Linux end-user workstations
Printer Driver Caching
- Plug-n-Play: Integrate with existing WAN caching technologies to avoid cross WAN driver download
- Driver Cache Support: Cache drivers at multiple sites to support limited WAN connections
- No Single Point of Failure: Maintain printing enterprise wide during WAN outage failure with native direct IP capabilities
- Redundancy: Provide greater stability for management functions with active/active high availability
- Simplify: Users print to a single global print queue that uses a universal printer driver and release the print job to any desired printer
- Reduce Costs and Waste: Reduce printing costs and waste by automatically deleting abandoned print jobs
- Secure Printing: Users have the option to store sensitive print jobs until they are physically in front of the printer to release the print job
- Easy Release Options: Release documents with a badge/card scanner, the printer’s embedded control panel, smartphone app release, or with any browser
- Seamless Integration: Allow printing from mobile devices in your environment by simply enabling the mobile printer
- Support BYOD: Support guests and contractors on any device without having to install printer drivers
- Flexible Mobile Options: Use native printing features in iOS and Android or any device with Email to Print features
What printer or copy machines are right for your industry? As you know, today, most office-focused printers are digital and multifunctional. They can scan, copy, print, fax, download and email. Most can be owned or leased. Some advanced models can also store account codes, make duplex copies, full-bleed print, sort, staple, make three-hole punches and print transparencies. Others also offer features that can cut costs and improve productivity. Those include wireless connectivity, image editing, security features such as biometric authentication and energy savings.
The sheer variety of copiers on the market can make shopping a daunting task. Regardless of the industry you are in, there are also different needs for different departments within an office. Marketing departments might demand higher quality imaging printers where accounting departments might only need black and white printing.
At Genesis, we like to approach each office in each industry as a one-off environment, unique to themselves. By doing so, we perform a complete assessment of your printing and workflow environment needs in order to provide your enterprises very own print strategy that includes the office equipment right for all your department. Our Sales Solution experts are on hand and will do all the heavy lifting for you.
Get started by calling us today to learn more. 1.800.436.1994.Search Equipment
We partner with the top equipment manufacturers.
Genesis not only provides the highest level of service whether you need your printer, copier or MFP repaired or if you need to order supplies. We also have LIVE support, an online service center, and most importantly, we offer service that keeps your organization productive and secure.
Pro-Active Service Monitoring
Reduce equipment downtime with automated proactive supply and service monitoring program. Genesis can remotely monitor your printers/copiers and MFPs so that the device will notify us when supplies and service are needed.
Secure Hard Drive Decommissioning
Improve security by reducing the opportunity for stolen data from hard drives no longer in use.
Genesis can bring in your hardware for hard drive secure erasing. Our technicians will remove your hard drives and put it in our eraser to perform a secure erase, overriding up to 7 times the Department of Defense standard. Upon completion, Genesis will provide a Certificate of Destruction.
I just wanted you to know that it has been great working with Genesis!
"I just wanted you to know that it has been great working with Genesis! We needed enterprise-wide multi-function devices and vetted firms to see whom would be the best fit for us. While this was done prior to my arrival, the result was one that was welcome. It truly is a win-win partnership.
The sales and account management teams are extremely communicative, pro-active and personable. I personally feel that the decision made to go with Genesis was the correct one based on their total body of work. I would definitely recommend Genesis to anyone who needs services as I have mentioned here."