The Next Generation of Managed Print Services
Get control of your print environment by establishing a print services strategy that works specifically for your business or organization. Through data and analytics and dashboard reporting Genesis can tailor a print service strategy to your office needs based on real-time usage and device data. With the power at your fingertips, you’ll be able to customize your print environment down to the user level, effectively monitor and manage printing, automate proactive supply and service monitoring and know when to upgrade your equipment and place the right equipment for the right use. Genesis can reduce your print cost, reduce environmental impact (the cheapest page is the one you don’t print), improve workplace efficiency so your business or organization can focus on what they do best.
What Is MPS: Managed Print Services?
Cut Your Printing Costs by up to 30%
For those needing help to manage their entire fleet of printers, copiers and MFPs, Genesis managed print services (MPS) can reduce your printing and document output costs by as much as 30% while improving your company's document production capabilities. We are the leading independent provider of MPS in the nation.
We feature Genuine HP printer toner at remanufactured prices and Genesis is an elite HP Business Partner and has been named Best in Class by HP leadership for delivering exceptional MPS.
Why Genesis MPS?
MPS from Genesis is ideal if any of the following applies to you:
- You're not happy with your current MPS provider
- You want a way to compare what your MPS provider is doing with something else
- You want to reduce your printing and copying costs even further
- You want to take your MPS to the next level and use software to manage your environment, like using "follow me printing" and print optimization from uniFLOW
- Many copier manufacturers and their tied dealers offer MPS. However, they can only offer their own brand of printers, copiers and MFPs – and really just want to sell you copiers. For example, if you have 45 printers and 8 copiers, the copier guys will want you to get rid of your printers and have your employees share devices. This may cause productivity issues (not to mention a lot of grumbling) and their branded copiers may not be the most cost-effective or have the right features/functionality
- We are independent and take a more holistic view on MPS: we always match the right solution to your environment because we represent several brands of printers and office equipment. We also do so much volume with HP that we can cut an additional 30% out of your toner and maintenance costs
Genesis MPS Benefits
We are focused on adding real business value to our customers with Managed Print Services. While many traditional MPS providers only focus on a few key initiatives, we look at the big picture and find all of the ways we can optimize your printing infrastructure.
MPS Financial Benefits
- Reduce overhead expenses
- Reduce payables
- Leverage your existing payment
- Consolidate vendors
- Free up capital
- Go green
MPS User Benefits
- Streamline business processes
- Increase employee productivity
- Enhance communication
- Scan files to your network
- Standardize on one platform
- Provide affordable color output
MPS IT Benefits
- Enhance security
- Reduce helpdesk calls
- Reduce desktop management burden
- Create a technology roadmap
Managed Print Services (MPS) Programs
Managing workflow and documents in your company is our business. Regardless of your industry – education, financial services, healthcare, legal, non-profit – gaining control of your printing and document output environment and capitalizing on improved document-intensive processes allow you to address key business initiatives.
We offer several Corporate LaserCare® programs – Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus – that can be customized to meet the unique needs of your business. The chart below summarizes the features of each plan.
|Automatic Restock Programs||✔||✔||✔|
|Cost Per Page Billing||✔|
Managed Print Services (MPS) Videos
Genesis Technologies Managed Print Services: What Is It?
Genesis Technologies: Benefits of Managed Print Services
Our service is designed to provide you with the ultimate customer experience.
We operate with the highest level of service - which is what sets us apart from the competition. Our service is designed to provide you with the ultimate customer experience - whether you need your printer repaired or you need to order supplies.
Our customers are the focus of everything that we do and we adhere to rigorous standards to make sure that statement stands true.
Genesis Service Features:
- LIVE Support
- Online Service Center
- Automated Proactive Supply & Service Monitoring Program
- Field Service Team
- Field Service Performance
- Factory Certified Field Service Technicians
- Large parts inventory to ensure high first call visit completion percentage
Why Lease Brother MFPs from Genesis?
Brother offers a variety of reliable, cost-effective printers, all-in-one multifunction printers (MFPs) and multifunction copiers (MFCs) for your business – all available from Genesis Technologies.
Brother is one of the most affordable line of MFPs, but may or may not be the best fit for you. Because we represent numerous leading MFP brands – Canon, HP, Xerox, Kyocera – we can help you identify the right mix of office technology that will maximize productivity and minimize your costs.
Genesis Is an Award-Winning, Independent and Authorized Canon Dealer for Chicago & Dallas
We sell and service the Canon's full line of copiers, multifunction printers (MFPs) and large format printers.
Canon's multifunction product line-up includes a full range of products with a combination of copy, print, fax and/or scan functionality. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series transforms workflow from a series of individual processes to an integrated flow of shared information. Experience the extraordinary standards of quality, security, and performance that can drive your organization to new levels of productivity. From every point of view, it's simply advanced.
Genesis Is an Award-Winning, Independent and Authorized HP Dealer for Chicago & Dallas
Genesis Technologies is an HP MPS Best in Class and HP First Platinum Partner because of our superior customer expertise. We sell and service the full line of HP products including multifunction printers (MFPs), laser printers and copiers, as well as provide document management solutions.
Genesis Technologies is a Kyocera Document Solutions Authorized Dealer
We sell and service Kyocera’s full portfolio of network printers capable of supporting a wide range of usage environments. Kyocera ECOSYS Printers incorporate a durable print photoreceptor drum, high yield toner and other long-life technologies. This enables high-volume printing with low total cost of ownership, reduced maintenance and improved environmental performance.
Xerox Service: 4 Hour Response vs. 1-2 Day Triage
Genesis is proud to be a Xerox dealer. If you own Xerox copiers, MFPs or printers and if you're dissatisfied with your Xerox maintenance and repair service, you've come to the right place. You will always talk to someone live when you have an issue and, if we cannot resolve the problem remotely, we will dispatch a technician within 2-4 hours.
Genesis is a Registered Reseller for Zebra Technologies, a leading provider of barcode printers, products and supplies.
Zebra products are widely used in the healthcare, warehousing, retail, hospitality and other industries. Zebra’s extensive portfolio of products and solutions gives you smarter ways to track and manage your assets. With Zebra’s barcode and RFID printer solutions, you can produce labels, receipts, documents or cards on-demand. Today, customers around the world and across multiple industries use Zebra printers to know more about the assets and data that flow through their operations and make better decisions.