The Forecast for 2020: Content Management as We Know It Will Be Gone
Content will be everywhere and in everything, but Content Management will be increasingly invisible.
Content Management 2020: Thinking Beyond ECM published by the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM) and sponsored by FileBound, the leader in workflow automation software
, poses these conclusions about the Content Management landscape in 2020 as they look back at content's evolution.
Specifically, the whitepaper covers the following:
- Managing the intersection of people, processes and information is not a new challenge
- There have been 5 eras of managing the people/process/information intersection
- We are now transitioning to a sixth era in managing this intersection
- Organizations are hungry for best practices amidst the chaos of the emerging sixth era
- A new industry label is needed