FileBound AP & Invoice Processing Workflow Automation Software
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Accounts Payable Document Management Solutions & Automation
AP departments using FileBound’s accounts payable document management solutions dramatically increase their productivity and visibility by driving out the barriers to efficiency.
Paper-based and manual processes, lack of insight into business activities and status and inflexible solutions make it hard to meet goals. FileBound’s easy-to-use AP automation solutions, such as invoice processing, make it easier for employees, management and executives to do the work they need to do, where and how they want to do it.
Whether they come in via email, paper or other means, invoices are immediately captured and the relevant data extracted to begin the payment process. FileBound routes the invoices according to defined business rules, quickly providing the validated data to your ERP or other financial systems, including Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), AX, SL & NAV. FileBound can also manage associated tasks, such as creating e-forms for PO requests and managing vendor contracts.
See How AP Workflow Automation Software Works
AP Workflow Automation Benefits
- Remove Bottlenecks: ensure that invoices are paid on time with less effort so that no more time spent passing paper around, matching invoices to POs or other documentation or chasing down approvals
- Enforce Compliance: automated workflow guarantees that all of the proper procedures are followed and documented, so complying with audits and preventing fraudulent invoices are much simpler
- Increase Visibility: advanced analytics expose data about employee productivity, transaction volumes, financial liabilities, vendor interactions, and more to identify areas for improvement
- Eliminate Missing & Duplicate Invoices: avoid missed, late or duplicate payments so you can have happier vendors and fewer customer service calls
- Cut Costs & Delays: invoices enter the system quickly, are routed automatically and accessible from anywhere, reducing the amount of labor needed to maintain or even increase productivity – costs for moving, filing and storing paper documents are also eliminated
FileBound AP Automation Software Features
- Easy to use and configure, providing the agility to quickly add users or modify processes without extensive training
- Seamless mobile access keeps processes moving by supporting hassle-free anytime, anywhere access
- Affordable licensing model lets you roll it out to even occasional users and create secure, self-service access to documents
- Supports the ability to quickly locate a specific document based on type (e.g., this month’s invoice for a particular vendor) or search across all documents in the FileBound system (e.g., every invoice, PO, contract, etc. related to that vendor)
- Scales quickly to adapt to changes in the volume of work or number of users due to organic growth or merger/acquisition
Genesis & FileBound
Genesis Technologies is the leading FileBound systems integrator in Chicago, serving Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. We have extensive experience with FileBound workflow automation and document management software and can show you how to get the most out of AP invoice processing workflow automation.
Request a FileBound AP Invoice Processing Workflow Automation Software Demo
FileBound Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration Video