HP Access Control Job Accounting
Track Activity, Manage Costs & Restore Control
Now you can gain control of your printing environment and costs with HP Access Control Job Accounting. You can monitor, allocate, and manage resources by tracking usage by device (HP printers and MFPs or non-HP), user, project, department, and cost center.
Job Accounting also allows you to collect data and analyze the results to identify saving opportunities. You can create and send reports communicating the value and impact of printing and help contain costs by establishing print quotas. Job Accounting streamlines imaging and printing practices by ensuring the right device is in the right place and used for the right job.
Track, Analyze & Share Activity
- Track imaging and printing activities by device, user, or department, with the ability to capture personalized data.
- Collect data and monitor activity directly at the device, using the in-printer agent (IPA), and use the new dashboard module to see a graphical view of the data.
- Produce more than 300 individual summary reports or queries, and schedule them for automatic emailing or accessibility from any web browser.
- Gather insights on multifunction access—printing, copying, scanning, and faxing—and allocate costs back to specific departments, groups, or cost centers.
- Optimize your environment and contain costs—set page limits by user, determine the best device location, and ensure device functions are used efficiently.
Contact us to request an HP Access Control print management software demo or quote