PrinterLogic Whitepaper: Eliminating Print Servers
Eliminating print servers is not just a possibility, it’s the mantra of PrinterLogic.
The simple fact is that the cost, effort and complexity of traditional print servers are no longer necessary.
Learn how in the Printerlogic whitepaper, "Eliminating Print Servers."
Please fill out the form below to download a copy of PrinterLogic's "Eliminating Printer Servers" whitepaper.
Eliminate Print Job Related WAN Traffic
- Print directly from end point devices to printers so print jobs do not cross the WAN
- Integrate with WAN caching technologies to avoid cross-WAN driver download
- Reduce network congestion and speed up print times
Centrally Manage All Printers from a Single Server
- Provide a single consistent print management interface across the entire enterprise
- Auto deploy printers without GPOs, scripts, or print servers
- Set default printer preferences with a simple click of a box
Leverage Integrated Modules for Auditing, Mobile and Pull Printing
- Quantify print activity by printer, user, and print job type
- Enable users to print from mobile devices including iPads, tablets and smart phones
- Increase security and reduce waste by enabling end users to release print jobs at the printer
Enable Self-Service Printer Installation for End Users
- Enable single click printer installation for end users
- Provide optional floor plan maps to help locate and install Printers
- Significantly reduce the number of help desk calls
Simplify Remote Session and VDI Printing Environments
- Auto deploy printers in sessions based on IP address of endpoint device
- Instantly create printers in the sessions and speed up login times
- Compress print jobs before they are sent across WAN connections
Remove Single Points of Failure
- Continue printing enterprise wide in the event of a WAN outage
- Print as usual in the event of a host server failure
- Achieve management high availability via the configuration of a warm standby server